Silvertip Mountain my heart is filled with the pain of disco
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
just as he was beginning to let go of this angst, who but a pretty girl should stumble his way?

aditya resisted an exasperated snort as the sleek dark-pelted she-wolf approached, giving him a timid greeting. his better nature won out after a few seconds of internal conflict, and he smiled gently at her, giving his tail a few shakes in greeting.

"hello," he echoed. one side of his smile lifted wryly as he caught the smell of ravensblood forest on her, or at least that of one of the woods' inhabitants. "are you one of the neighbors?" aditya asked, one ear canting curiously. "i haven't met anyone from the bleeding forest, yet."

they weren't enemies, per se, but they were a little too close for his comfort. nevertheless, the wolves of those woods did keep to themselves; it was remarkable aditya was just now coming across one, with as much as he scouted.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 10:30 PM