Silvertip Mountain my heart is filled with the pain of disco
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"ah," he responded idly, absorbing the information with a little disappointment, though not directed at her. he had been given the opportunity to meet wolves from almost every pack in the valley, but the members of ravensblood were still--and would remain so, for the time being--unknown to him.

he nodded at her question, dipping his muzzle to the east. "at the base of the mountains, over that way," aditya informed her, eyes wandering back to meet hers. "i'm just out for a little day trip."

he tilted his head, surveying her with interest. "just passing through, then?" he felt a slight itch to just up and leave; the girl was beautiful and coy and testing his patience. she reminded him of the moonspear girl, and even she had given him something to work with, spilling useful intel.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: my heart is filled with the pain of disco - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 10:30 PM