Bearclaw Valley I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The dark femme's demeanor put Blondine on edge, though she was careful not to make this known. She looked at Xan for a moment, then turned to the woman and asked, Mind if I look? I won't hurt ya. She took a few steps over toward her and began nosing around the wound; it would need immediate treatment, otherwise, infection was likely. Blondine gave a hmph! and thought for a moment about how to handle the situation, exactly.

It was dead winter so most of the plants that came to mind were either dead or dormant. They could clean the wound in the stream, though that might put her at risk for hypothermia. There weren't many options that Blondine could see working for the better, but she knew that she would have to pick one nonetheless. Alright, tell ya what we'll do, Blondine cooed with a grin, Now I'm not sure if y'all grow wild garlic like my family did at home, but if I can find some, it'll help keep that from getting infected.

In the meantime, I'm sure it won't be too hard to find some cobwebs around here somewhere...hm, that'll help with the bleeding, I believe... Toward the end of her sentence, Blondine was speaking mostly to herself, though it would have been helpful if she'd been heard. Maybe in an old log or hollowed tree somewhere. Shouldn't be too much of a search.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me - by Blondine - January 22, 2018, 07:07 PM