Stone Circle Did you know that you do all those things?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Nanook seemed bashful when Valette spoke with pride about her. Val would probably feel the same if someone was really nice to her or complimenting her. Heck, she had been the same when Steady pointed out that she was a good and loyal member and that he wanted her to be Beta. Valette smiled at her sister. "Oh yes, I'd like you to continue, you are very good at it," she complimented.

"I was just wondering if you like doing these tasks. Then why not become the Beta of Easthollow," Valette offered with a smile. She was not sure how much of a shock factor she would give Nanook but she could imagine that her sister might be a bit shocked. "You can think about it if you want the position. I think you would be really suitable for it," Valette smiled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 24, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:43 AM