Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet

Indra. Indra. Indra.

In the days since being accepted, Blondine had been bombarded with reasons to build up a fitting cache for a pack that seemed to always know just what to do to get hurt at the worst of times. She was beginning to think that she'd bit off more than she could chew, with three patients in only two days, but Blondine never backed down from a challenge, no matter how intimidating. 

She made her way back to her rook with a mouthful of lavender stems and rosebuds. It was a difficult load to carry, though she knew that she was fortunate to find them growing so close to one another; it meant that their harvest in spring would be much more successful, thankfully. The lavender would help to soothe Indra's mind and body, her nastiest wound in particular.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM