Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Phocion. It was different, unique, but memorable. Blondine smiled at him, turning away just before he could notice. The pleasure is mine, she replied, her eyes darting back to his. The note about his knowledge (or lack thereof) of the plants Blondine had collected mustered a huff from her chest and a shrug of her shoulders, I'm not too sure, either. She might have bluffed a bit to make it into the ranks, but that didn't matter now; she was here and she was learning, and that was all that mattered.

This one, Blondine announced as she nosed at the lavender, is good for nerves. 'S called lavender if you didn't know. And these, these roses are good for just about anything you might have. She turned back to Phocion then with a less expressive, but still flattering smile written across her maw, I was just fixin' to go back to the old patch and see what else I could gather. I could use the help if you don't mind too much.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 25, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM