Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Blondine grunted but didn't acknowledge the comment much further until they'd come fully upon the bush. It was a lovely palette of purples and creams against a backdrop of stark white, their stalks an emerald accent. She took a moment to appreciate the image before moving forward and sniffing around their bases. A priest? she inquired, What cult d'you believe in? There was an innocent curiousity on her face as she rose to meet his, not meaning any offense by her inquiry. 

I'm not the best, but I can teach you to hunt, she offered, then, Watch out for thorns. Not too fun to get caught on, I'm afraid. In her days, Blondine had had her fair share of pricks and as she had said, they weren't the best friends to carry around.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM