Stone Circle maybe it wasn't our fault
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette could tell that something was going on in the boy's head. She had only said it was a good to see him and he seemed at loss for words. Her eyes fell on his extremely submissive demeanor. She nodded to him that it was enough and that the female respected his greeting. Valette wasn't an alpha that demanded such submission from a pack member only when they really stepped out of line. No one really did, ever.

Then Cyron started to talk. Situation? At the borders? Valette was worried for a moment. But she listened quietly even though she seemed worried. There seemed to have been a weird man that had been mad at Blackfeather as well. "You handled it wonderfully, Cyron," she spoke instantly and nodded in confirmation. "It is very brave of you to send him away." To Valette it didn't sound like the male meant much harm. Still, she would tell it to Nanook and other mercenaries that would do border patrol with her.

"I will tell the other wolves that help me with the borders. They can keep an eye on this man if he returns," she spoke to the boy. "Or if any Blackfeather wolves come to our borders. We will make sure they back off. Blackfeather wolves are not our friends," she assured him. She wondered if Cyron wanted to become a mercenary as well or just happened to be at the borders when this wolf showed up. "Thank you for telling me," she smiled. "Do you want to become a mercenary? Because my sister can help you if you would go for that trade!," she offered with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 19, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 19, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 20, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 22, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 26, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 30, 2018, 05:33 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 10:08 AM