Stone Circle maybe it wasn't our fault
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette felt that Cyron was more of an adult rather than a child. She didn't mind that she didn't call someone. Perhaps, she didn't mind because the danger had been diverted if there had been danger in the first place. Though, she didn't want the tormented soul standing before her to feel even worse about himself by reprimanding him that he should have called someone. "You are almost an adult I am certain that you can stand your grounds on the borders. But always feel free to call for help that is why we are here," she spoke with a smile on her lips.

She noted down the description of the wolf. She would tell it to the wolves she mostly scented around the borders. She still wanted everyone to be alert. "Well, I'm glad you told me. We will keep an eye out for him if he returns we will show him not to mess with Easthollow," she spoke with a firm nod. It turned out that her question was maybe a bit direct. Perhaps the boy wasn't even ready to think about trades. Valette scolded herself mentally. "No pressure at all. If you rather want to do another trade I am sure there is someone who can help you with," Valette spoke kindly. "I understand if you want to take it easy for now. Perhaps you can do fun things with my son Ezra. He can maybe show you cool things in the territory," she suggested. Maybe it would help Cyron to hang out with someone younger? She wasn't an except but friends were always nice to have right?
Messages In This Thread
maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 19, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 19, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 20, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 22, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 26, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by Cyron - January 30, 2018, 05:33 AM
RE: maybe it wasn't our fault - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 10:08 AM