Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
This thread takes place at the same time as the five started in BFW.

It took longer than she’d anticipated to get moving, leaving her with wolves she barely knows or isn’t entirely comfortable with. She’s seen more of Eske lately by chance than she had the last few weeks in Drageda and she can’t spend time around Hvitserk, even if she thought he would be interesting, and Blixen is god knows where and they’re left on weird terms and it all gives her too much to think about and nothing to do with it.

The wolves of Drageda and the Caldera disappear from sight as she and @Artaax stay back, idly lingering without much to offer. They don’t have a clear purpose other than middle men. Should the wolves of the woods retreat this way they’d have to intercept somehow, or sneak away and warn whomever is in danger. Even though Artaax has a kill under his belt, she still feels far too young to be doing what they’re doing.

Her throat tightens and she opens her mouth to say something but quickly snaps it shut, turning and looking in another direction as one thought rallies in after the other.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Mallaidh - January 21, 2018, 09:40 PM