Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi isn’t entirely sure what she’s supposed to do out here. If one of the wolves they are going to fight comes this way, what are they really supposed to do? And she can’t really ask Artaax. The last time they’d had a conversation he scrutinized and questioned her decisions. What will it be like if he knows that she doesn’t know what she’s doing? He’s the son of Heda and reflects her in most ways. Blixen has those similar qualities but she does not feel such pressure with her as she does with her brother. Giving up on it, she sighs and looks away, shifting her weight until he pipes up.

“Sha,” she tests, having really only spoken their language with Blixen—and in front of Arrille and Seri, out of necessity—but never to another. She doesn’t even know if they knew she has been learning but, just maybe, it’ll earn her a few points to see a different side of him.

She lets a few heavy, awkward seconds pass by before she clears her throat, kicks her feet, and with seemingly little control, blurts: “Are you close with Blixen?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 06:07 PM