Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first — I'm the illest.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
whump time!

the sound of coughing woke him. he wasn't sleeping too far off from grayday, nestled in the hollow of an old tree. his golden eyes opened to slits, slightly perturbed by the intrusion into his dreams. he got up, shivering, shaking away the snowflakes that had gathered on his tail, which had rested just outside his bed into the snow.

winter was a bother. he was cold all the time, and it snowed. . .all the time. his body yearned, ached, for spring's first touches, for the snow and ice to melt away and the songbirds to return. the northern wolves--dawn, grayday, and all their relatives--thrived on this, but him? not so much.

aditya was mildly alarmed to find the coughing was coming from the alpha male himself, who was currently engaged in digging a new bed for himself. he noticed the older male's joints shaking, though he wasn't sure whether it was just from exhaustion or if he really was coming down with something.

"hey," he murmured gently, just loud enough to be heard over the icy wind. "are you ill? shall i find pema for you?"
Messages In This Thread
First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 03:21 PM