Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first — I'm the illest.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"too many," aditya agreed. as a budding ambassador, he had liked that about the plateau--but as a member of this family, he'd rather tuck his mate and future children away somewhere more isolated. somewhere where wars borne of bad feelings generations old didn't break out.

his smile grew broader at grayday's orders, and though he didn't know what filaree was, he could appreciate the general sentiment. "we'll do our best," adi chuckled, golden eyes twinkling. "we've both been so busy."

a thought came to him, then, as he remembered a conversation with one of the leader's youngest daughters. "maybe we could take easy?" he suggested, tilting his head slightly to one side in inquiry. "she's very interested in exploring--practically jumping out of her skin, i think--and i did promise i'd show her the sea when it got warmer."

he knew it could be a hard sell to have grayday relinquish not one but two of his daughters on an extended scouting trip, but who knew? perhaps the father was more than ready for the chicks to leave the nest.
Messages In This Thread
First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 03:21 PM