Bearclaw Valley Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
For @Xan. Surprise! Valette would take @Clary and @Ezra with her to meet their uncle. AW for other pack members to meet them as well! Let Clary and Ezra post first though <3

Easthollow was close enough to hear the claiming howls for her brother's pack. She was happy for him to start his own pack in the lands that they were born in. Valette wanted to do something nice for him. They recently took down a bison and Valette had saved most of the thick skin that had come off when she exposed its ribs. It was not very nicely cut but it was big enough for a wolf to lie on. It would be nice for his den or something like that. Or for a girlfriend, if Xan even had a girlfriend.

Valette glanced at her children. She felt sorry for Steph that she couldn't join. "Okay, so your uncle, Xan, my own brother founded his pack close by. Clary, I know you like exploring so you can come with me if you like. Ezra, you can join as well, or stay with Steph," She spoke with a nod. "Stay close to me, alright? On the way back I can explain things about scouting." Once they had established who would be going with her to meet Xan, Valette picked up the skin she saved and started to trot towards the territory she knew so well. Luckily for her, she also knew where the entrance was of the valley.

Once they arrived there Valette placed the skin down. On her way here she couldn't really talk much to her children as she was carrying her gift. She howled for her brother. They kept a respectful distance from the markings, just as Xan had done when she visited her. "We have to be respectful, always. That is why we are a bit away from the markings," she explained. "Pack leaders like it when others show respect. You will probably be met in a friendlier manner that way." Her children had never been to the grounds of another pack before so she wanted them to know how she treated the borders of other packs.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2018, 05:35 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Clary - February 06, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Ezra Wolf - February 06, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by RIP Valette - February 12, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Clary - February 13, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Ezra Wolf - February 20, 2018, 12:08 AM