Bearclaw Valley Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
It didn't take long before they were greeted by her brother. Though at the greeting she frowned. Stubborn one? Valette looked at her daughter but then remember that Clary had told her that she took Steph past the borders. Did they go all the way to Bearclaw? What kind of mother did Xan think she was? Valette would deal with that later. Another wolf joined, she dipped her head in greeting to the female. She cleared her throat. "We heard your howls at Easthollow. The walls, they echo. I thought I'd bring you a welcome-to-the-valley gift," she admitted.

"And as promised meet my children. Though it seems you already met some of them," she spoke glancing at Clary. Valette then turned to her brother again. 'These are Clary and Ezra. Clary, Ezra, this is your Uncle Xan. He is my brother, also the brother of Nanook," she spoke with a smile. It might not look that they were brother and sister because of their stark coat difference but some features were the same if you looked close enough. "Though, I don't know who the other female is... I'm Valette," she introduced to the female. "Steph couldn't be here today because she got herself injured. She looks like me."

Valette grabbed the skin and placed it by her brother's feet. "A bison skin for your den. It was taken from our very own bison herd." The gift meant a great deal as it was not easy to take down a bison nor to strip it off his skin. Valette went through quite a lot of effort but she felt that it was worth it since Xan had shown her effort as well. She didn't want to have a feud with her brother.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2018, 05:35 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Clary - February 06, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Ezra Wolf - February 06, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by RIP Valette - February 12, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Clary - February 13, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Welcome to Rising Sun Valley, Brother. - by Ezra Wolf - February 20, 2018, 12:08 AM