Emberwood I am the egg man
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian was a bit... tired. Lanawyn's presence had been affecting him in unexpected ways; nightmares, vivid but warped and somehow more cruel than the reality they reflected. He took comfort in the presence of his companions-- in Lennon-- but it was wearing on him now. Every time he looked at his sister, he saw the rest of his family; he saw his father.
The boy loved Lanawyn dearly, and part of him felt guilty at her presence being the trigger. It surely was not her fault-- no, if it was anyone's fault, it was Alarian's. He had done it. He would never regret it, but neither would he deny his responsibility for the consequences. By now he was well-acquainted with the idea of living with this burden forever.

But he could do it, he was sure of that. Especially with Lennon by his side-- literally, right now. Ali tried and failed to stifle a yawn as his companion searched, pulling himself out of his thoughts to wonder again what they were doing out here. He wanted to help, but he had no idea what Lennon was looking for, so he had silently trailed along beside him for most of the trip. The only thing he could gather was that it was some kind of plant, from the way Lennon was fondling each one he came across. That or he had lost his mind-- not that Alarian would have cared anyway. It was kind of hot.
Finally, though, he could stand it no longer. What are you looking for, Lennon? Maybe I can help-- I always remember what a plant looks and smells like, if I've ever seen it.
Messages In This Thread
I am the egg man - by Lennon - January 28, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Lennon - January 28, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Lennon - January 28, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Lennon - January 28, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Lennon - January 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I am the egg man - by Lennon - February 15, 2018, 08:25 PM