Neverwinter Forest bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
backdated a little bit

She is lucky to be in one piece. Seeing her wolves return from the forest, bruised and battered, had put things into perspective easily. If she’s gone into the line of battle, she’d be torn apart just as much as they have. A part of her feels like she should have. She’s returning with them to the forest, where the rest of their wolves have gone into hiding. She and Artaax come away relatively unscathed causes her to shrink back into the group, aimlessly wandering. She’s even avoided Étoille, as much as she’d enjoyed his embrace and reuniting.

The others begin to break off to their respective families late in the night, tired and unable to really go any further. She looks through the crowd for @Blixen, expecting her to have rushed to Thuringwethil or her brother first and so she hangs back, out of the way.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 29, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 30, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - February 06, 2018, 04:49 PM