Dragoncrest Cliffs If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire rumbled her approval of the commander's words. "No, I'm not," she readily agreed, inching backward to give Thuringwethil room to enjoy her repast. As the Heda ate, she took the opportunity to elaborate. "I know you don't really mean that, but I want you to know that I don't plan on leaving our territory anytime soon. I've had my fill of wandering." There was a thread of distaste in her tone as she said those last few words, though she quickly moved on to add, "I want nothing more than to stick close to home, to you and the kids. I'm not kidding when I say I'd be happy if I was 'stuck here' for the rest of my life."

She took a deep breath. Speaking of their kids reminded her of something she wanted to address right off the bat. "I know you must be upset with me for leaving the group," Wildfire said, "and Blixen. But I talked to Raven and we reluctantly agreed that it would be safer for both me and the group if I headed home. I know it was a risk, but I made great time and I didn't even cross paths with anyone on my way." Wildfire licked her lips and looked beseechingly to her mate. "Just please don't be mad at Blix. I really didn't give her a choice in the matter."
Messages In This Thread
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 29, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 29, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 29, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 30, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 30, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 31, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 31, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - February 04, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - February 06, 2018, 04:10 PM