Dragoncrest Cliffs I finished up my studies and I practiced law
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It takes a few days to get back on her feet. She doesn’t spend her day obsessing over the war and what happened or didn’t happen. It still remains heavy on her mind most of the time but she can get through a few hours of trying to find something to eat in order to distract herself. Her stomach rumbles over, not having had a proper meal since the return, but she doesn’t want to pull from the cache if she does not have to. The few wolves that remained in their absent hadn’t been able to keep up with the number of wolves reaching in double digits but her luck has proven to come up short as something else gets away from her.

Eventually, she comes across a path that leads her to Étoille and she smiles, wags her tails a few times, and quickly closes the distance. She’d given him space since they’d reunited briefly after the war but hopefully he has rested too and she can get their proper greeting out of the way.

Furi does not wait for permission, feet nearly barreling her into his chest and breathing in his scent from the fur on his chest.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Mallaidh - January 31, 2018, 02:36 PM