Noctisardor Bypass Oh, you must come back
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
While his body had stilled and his tail rested nonchalantly on the frozen ground, his eyes continued their search. He was not looking for a specific thing, only something to spike his interest enough for him to not simply wander away in search of something worth his time. The form of a dark wolf leaning against a tree had slipped his vision previously, but now he focused on it until it became apparent that they were not leaving. And even from this distance, the wind carried to him a relatively familiar scent.

It took him a good while to remember her name, but when it at last came to mind, the Reaper slunk forward solemnly as he often did. "Moonshadow," He greeted [lacking enthusiasm but a greeting nonetheless], once the distance was mostly closed between them. "Care to take me up on the offer of a spar?" Indeed, his muscles ached for the thrilling movement of a fight, despite having already fought in a large battle recently. He was looking for a spar, to hone his movements and further train his body.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, you must come back - by Aries - February 01, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Moonshadow - February 02, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Aries - February 03, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Moonshadow - February 16, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Aries - February 23, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Moonshadow - March 21, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Aries - April 17, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Moonshadow - April 17, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Oh, you must come back - by Aries - April 19, 2018, 10:38 AM