Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Much like Indra, Laurel felt triumphant to see Reigi turn tail. How pathetic, sadly whimpering Xan's name before running off crying. Laurel felt on top of the world and ready to claim her prize, but when she turned to face Xan she saw his dominant posture and knew that he'd misinterpreted her dominance in his presence. Indra quickly shoved at Xan with a flash of teeth, and Laurel grinded her teeth as she wished that hadn't happened.

Should Xan respond aggressively to Indra's gesture she'd respond accordingly but for now Laurel's tail dropped and she said, "It wasn't for you, only for her. She doesn't own you -- does she?" Laurel hoped that her words world somehow manage to reverse what was going on here. Should Xan try to go after Reigi she would try to physically deter him, still in the direct path between where she'd run off to -- he was, right now, only hers and Laurel's, as far as she was concerned, and she would make him see that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Laurel - February 11, 2018, 03:34 PM