Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Indra's conclusion was the only conclusion that Laurel had pulled from life, too. Indra was the only wolf who was worth it; the rest of them were just assholes who would ditch them and egoistically stick to themselves and each other. But never them. She felt a bitter sting as Indra mentioned Reek — who'd never truly been a daddy to them — and nodded absently, a bitter, cold look on her face.

Then she abruptly moved over to Indra and brushed her nose past her sister's face with a soft hum. "But at least we have each other," she murmured softly into the fur along her sister's neck. Then she abruptly disconnected, deciding that she didn't want to be gloomy and dwell on her parents, and said, "C'mon, let's go do something fun!" She turned away rather abruptly and started to run away, then dashed back to Indra to nip her on the shoulder and stayed beside her, prancing in place beside her in hopes that the good mood would rub off on Indra, so that she would actually start to believe hers, too..

my last post? unless indra has more important stuff to talk about!
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Laurel - February 16, 2018, 04:51 AM