Ankyra Sound Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
For @Caiaphas, occurring roughly parallel to this hot mess.

The beach was quiet. Too quiet. Normally if she was in the mood for company, she could find Ingram or Arrille doing boyish things along the beach. If she looked hard enough in the forest she could find Lycaon. She generally avoided the grotto, not wanting to encounter the sea witch nor her stony guardian although she liked Kierkegaard enough, and she saw little of Chusi, Ocelot or Nyx. That was mostly her doing. Wylla didn't get along so well with other ladies, especially recently.

Dear Diary: Today, I passed by the tide pools and saw the pretty, smart girl, and fantasized about offering her a new accessory in the form of a tire iron to her dumb blonde face.

Okay, well, that was a little on the melodramatic side of things, but she tended to avoid the other ladies, lest she commit an act against a pack mate that would incriminate her. Wylla certainly didn't need any more of that. However, none of the guys were around to entertain her; the strand was oddly silent and barren, and at length the tiny Alpha female decided to slip into the grotto, quietly praying that she would find solitude there. Instead, she found exactly what she thought she would, and with a dour sigh, made her presence known by stepping directly into the pool that was once used for ceremonial purposes by the Nereides.
Messages In This Thread
Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here - by Wylla - February 08, 2018, 12:38 AM