Ankyra Sound Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
"To lose your station," she clarified, choosing to remain a fair distance across the cavern in case Caiaphas was as volatile as she assumed. She knew nothing of the witch but that she had taken Lycaon away; the woman's craftiness, experience and potential usefulness were all lost on her. She thought of the older wolf as a queen who had fallen reluctantly from her throne, and with it pinned now under Wylla's greedy thumb, she wasn't likely to get it back. Not by anything but force, though this was ignoring the fact that probably the whole pack would rather follow Caiaphas than her, so force wouldn't actually be required.

"I always speak it," Wylla claimed, defensive as her ears crept toward her skull. She thought she was straightforward and insisted as much on the regular. But Caiaphas knew the truth: Wylla was only up front when she had someone to back her up or enough space to turn and run in. Nose to nose, she wasn't likely to be so carelessly brazen, but she mistakenly thought that Caiaphas was too old and infirm to catch her if it came to it, so she was emboldened by the distance between them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mister Doorman, stop teasing, I'm freezing out here - by Wylla - February 17, 2018, 11:22 PM