Wapun Meadow to colour in the darker side
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 
@Xan :)))) Hope this is okay lmao, possibly crap bc i'm falling asleep at my desk

It was almost funny how he found himself unable to settle the itch in his paws, the strange longing to do something - it was not a desire to travel, nor learn about the land of which he was wandering across, of that he was certain. He assumed it was only the wish to fight, the urge to release any pent up energy and hone his skills further. He was almost ready to become a mercenary and this adventure was sure to be only be something more he could add to his list of fights [he was ignorantly unaware of how arrogant this thought may be]. That was his only goal in mind when setting off, leaving that dark male with mischievous desires behind as he pondered their conversation. Indeed, he was a curious man but his intentions were ones that Aries himself could have been caught scheming over in another time.

The Svartell boy halted at a rise in the land, sharp icy gaze piercing as it scanned the horizon, only to continue his little quest further. His small journey led him to the meadow, where he lashed his tail and walked in solemn silence.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
to colour in the darker side - by Aries - February 09, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Aries - February 16, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Xan - February 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Aries - March 13, 2018, 11:55 AM