Dawnlark Plains and a thousand times I've seen this road
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the farther north they went, aditya grew more and more displeased. leaving the coast had been the first strike--he had so enjoyed their short foray by the sea--and as the land grew colder and more barren, the burly male found himself filled with an emotion somewhat like regret.

not that he was terribly unhappy, at least with his traveling companions. how could he be? he had enjoyed the company immensely. but his thin pelt barely kept him warm down at the plateau; up here, above the mountain range, the icy wind cut through his fur like claws, and with no trees or brush to block the gusts, he was always utterly exposed.

dawn came to a halt and looked back at him with a smile. aditya grinned at easy's admission, nodding in turn. "as could i," he assured her, his gaze returning to his mate's face. "you've picked up a trail?" he asked--half-rhetorically, for he also had seen markings here and there, caught the odd scent on the wind.
Messages In This Thread
and a thousand times I've seen this road - by Dawn - February 10, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: and a thousand times I've seen this road - by Easy - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: and a thousand times I've seen this road - by Aditya - February 12, 2018, 06:52 PM