Sequoia Coast rationalization isn't just a river in egypt
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Despite Blixen engaging with her, the spat between her and Artaax keep her quiet longer than necessary. They’re not going to get anything done if they don’t get along but she can’t take a side and pit one against her too. Furi’s ears drop against her head as she looks between them, shifting a bit more and trying to imply with a few steps that they get moving. All she knows is she needs to get out of the tension between siblings and into clearer air. “We just need to get back now,” she says, whether or not they tag along. Would she and her siblings turned out like these three had she not gotten separated from her family? Why are they incapable of working together? Bobby seems to avoid her these days and for that she’s thankful, uncertain she can handle all three of them together.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Mallaidh - February 11, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 11, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Mallaidh - February 12, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 08:45 PM