Moonspear which to bury, you or the hatchet?
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her comment about Rannoch went unnoticed as Hydra reacted to her appearance. Liffey blinked in surprise and confusion. Being not vain, she hadn't actually looked at her face. Apparently Rannoch hadn't been overreacted quite as much as she had suspected... She shook her head, dismissing the girl's apology as unneccessary. She didn't mind the comment. She was too thrown by her casual regard to mind the comment.

Liffey dipped her muzzle slightly, feeling embarassed now that they had come to that question that everyone kept asking - why they hadn't called for help. Her ears slid back as she considered. "Honestly, things just happened so fast," Liffey said, shrugging a little awkwardly, "The plan was to drive it out by making ah.. how did Wraen describe it... making unholy noises. Howling and yowling and stuff. And we tried, but then she got hit, and I tried to get it away from her and I got hit, and then she rushed in and... It just got a little out of hand."

Rambling again. Liffey caught herself and paused, wondering if she had even managed to answer the question.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 16, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:19 PM