Stone Circle you must go home again
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
The first to answer his call was Pema, and he wagged his tail in joyful greeting, wanting to just take her in his embrace and just run like hell. As it was, he stood, mouth arced high in a smile reserved only for her. Dauntless followed soon after, and he gave his nephew a warm grin as well, though his eyes returned to Pema's a split-second later.

"I started to worry when you weren't coming home," Shale explained. "So I decided to come bring you back to Morningside. And I found Burr's--" He paused for a moment, uneasiness growing thick in his throat. Body? No, that wasn't quite right. Shale physically shook the thought off, pelt rippling as he continued. "Anyway, it's time you and Dauntless should come home. There are things we need to discuss, things. . ."

Shale trailed off once more as Valette approached, looking worn down and wary. He wondered if they had been able to find the boy or if it was a lost cause. "Valette," he greeted solemnly, dipping his head to the alpha female. "Nothing wrong on our end," he assured her, seeing the question in her gaze. "I've just come to take my packmates home."
Messages In This Thread
you must go home again - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Pema - February 13, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: you must go home again - by Dauntless - February 13, 2018, 03:49 AM
RE: you must go home again - by RIP Valette - February 13, 2018, 05:16 AM
RE: you must go home again - by Shale - February 13, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Pema - February 13, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Dauntless - February 18, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: you must go home again - by RIP Valette - February 18, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Shale - February 18, 2018, 10:26 PM