Stone Circle you must go home again
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was visibly relieved to hear that there was nothing wrong. She nodded at Shale. "Of course. We are grateful for your lessons Pema. I heard great things," she spoke to the female. It was very unfortunate of what happened to Burr. Somehow Valette didn't let the blame fall on Dauntless and Pema. She would never know the full story as to why Burr wasn't with them. It could have been easily Burr's own decision to hide from the group. Though, Valette wondered if Cebra would be alright. She felt that the female would need some attention after seeing something so traumatic.

'You are welcome. I will keep an eye on Mawk and Cebra. I will keep your pack updated on their status. I still consider Morningside an ally," she spoke to them. Just to clear the air. She could see the guilty look on Dauntless face. Though Valette wondered if she had been so forgiving if it had been her own child. She probably wouldn't have. But that was why she wanted to be a voice of reason for Cebra. "Take care." There was a bit of worry, what if some of them would be a victim of such a horrible crime.
Messages In This Thread
you must go home again - by Shale - February 12, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Pema - February 13, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: you must go home again - by Dauntless - February 13, 2018, 03:49 AM
RE: you must go home again - by RIP Valette - February 13, 2018, 05:16 AM
RE: you must go home again - by Shale - February 13, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Pema - February 13, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Dauntless - February 18, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: you must go home again - by RIP Valette - February 18, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you must go home again - by Shale - February 18, 2018, 10:26 PM