Blackfeather Woods I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His attempts at reassurance did not work as he had hoped, but he knew Nyx grasped logic in her words - indeed, what did they do if didn't liven up again? The dark domain had, before the battle, had not been so quiet, so empty. If the kingdom was to fall, what would they do? The ashen youth flicked a tail in silent contemplation, pondering her words with a distant sparkle in his orbs of ice. "If the ranks drop too far, we have no choice but to disband." As much as he disliked the idea, that was always an option that held strong though everything. But still...

"There are other ways to liven the Woods up... but I am not sure if they will work, or if anyone is willing." Yes, there were various possibilities and potential outcomes, though the Svartell was unsure if any would appeal to the wolfess of ink. "If someone was to bear young, there would be new life here." He wasn't quite sure he liked that idea of all of them, but there it was. It could work, but only if there were wolves able and ready for such a feat. "That, or we can work hard to recruit wolves - I know a man by the name of Lonzo... I could bring him here." Aries mentioned him with slight hesitation, but he was certain if it came down to it, the snake could be of use.

If not... well, leaving the confines of Blackfeather seemed the only possible option. But he could see Nyx did not want that, and neither did the Reaper.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 08:50 AM