Blackfeather Woods I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
If the young man could see into her thoughts he would have agreed - they were not normal. None of the wolves residing in these dark woods was normal... the very borders held marks of violence and blood that would not have been displayed upon the edges of the domain by most. Of course, to Aries it was familiar and it bothered him very little, but he knew to others it was seen as ghastly, a sight that could send even the toughest of wolves reeling. The looming trees within the Blackfeather domain hid many untold secrets and the Reaper found himself unable to imagine residing in a pack other than this one. "I don't know." He spoke truthfully, distate shining in his orbs of ice. Of course, he did not want to leave this place. "Guess we'll cross that line when, and if, we get to it." 

Nyx spoke of her love and the desire to bear young, but after she moved away from the topic he decided not to question it any further incase it was a sensitive subject, which it surely appeared to be. The steel soldier briefly remembered a dark figure that he and an old rival, Kahlil, had once been introduced to but the memory was faded and he could not picture a face. As it seemed, that man was no longer among their ranks.

She mentioned asking Kove and Aries comitted the task to memory, intending to seek out the Dark Master at some point in the near future. Besides, he hadn't properly met the wolf that now led the Blackfeather wolves and it would be a good idea to do so.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies - by Aries - March 28, 2018, 01:20 PM