Redhawk Caldera The Way We Weren't
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Meh.  I mean it's not like she'd complain about it being too loud or something.  --- Or is the bird a tattletale?  I mean it's a red tail, but...  Can you bribe a hawk?  Slide it a vole on the down low, promise it more every time he ignores them causing trouble?  The damn thing seemed quite attached to Towhee's shoulders at last check, so it might be hard to get alone to make the suggestion.  Quixote wasn't sure what he thought of her as an alpha other than it had the potential to go horribly wrong if her hearing assistance bird took a vacation at the wrong time.  Time would tell.  And as far as he knew, the Blackfeathers were gone so there was no pending doom.

And it wasn't like you were gonna invite the boss to the underlings' unofficial company party anyway.  Oh, and the party is probably gonna have to just be a bro-fest because unless something's changed, there's a severe shortage of hot chicks to talk to.  I mean, if you're not into that kind of thing, then lucky you, but I wanna pretend to be some average dude who didn't come from a screwed up pack and stumble into another war for once.  Let's be honest, he was 110% gonna be garbage at flirting.  He'd previously pretty much been a hermit within his own pack.. And it's not like there was many great options there either.

Really he hadn't given the whole relationship thing much thought besides surface-level preferences because he was too concerned with making sure he'd stay alive.  Now there was freedom!  Freedom to be the equivalent of a late-blooming college student.  Surely that wouldn't be embarrassing at all.  He toootally wouldn't end up being oblivious and dating a serial killer chick or four years on down the road deciding he was actually gay or something.  Nope.  He was totally sure of himself, nothing wrong with his life at all, he had it all figured out.
Messages In This Thread
The Way We Weren't - by Quixote - February 14, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Quixote - February 15, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Quixote - February 27, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Colt RIP - February 28, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Quixote - March 02, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Colt RIP - March 05, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: The Way We Weren't - by Quixote - March 07, 2018, 03:07 AM