Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
as he closed the distance between them and she spotted him her posture shifted from prim to excitable. ingram watched wryly, noting the happy fan of her tail and the brimming enthusiasm that bubbled from her slender frame. if they were not in the grim halls of his home, he might have been much more receptive (and even interested in interacting) of her presence.

she shifted her speech often, halting and jostling each word, rapidly changing her thought pattern in a manner that suggested to ingram while her intentions were good she approached at too scattered an angle. he tilted his head to the side, rotating his ears to the side as he considered her words.

she mentioned the bundle at her feet and he looked at it again, his expression nonplussed. wylla would not just accept this -- lycaon might have, but he knew wylla would have said 'so?'. he did not want to puncture the wolf's enthusiastic bubble with his sister's wickedly-equipped barbed humor, so he tried a more tactful approach that met in the middle of 'WWWD?" (What Would Wylla Do?) and pleasing his own selfish desires, which were obviously to let the pretty girl in.

"that's nice, but we don't need stones. and this is a family pack." he knew the bad news would probably cause her bright features to cloud, and felt bad for it for all of a second. "if you want to be allowed in you have to do something for us."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Ingram Sr - February 17, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM