Moonspear i wanna lie awake with your black soul
239 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Here came the questions. Questions Dune did not have answers to. Once again, he felt slighted by another of his pack mates. They clearly did not understand that he had been chosen to wear this thing. It was his burden, his gift, a sign from some higher power. What it meant... well, Dune was still trying to figure that one out. He remained humble, though, thinking that was the best strategy. "Gift," he replied, "not sure why."

What he had noticed, was that the collar had appeared right after the giant growling eagles (also known as helicopters) started showing up, whirring above them like some crazy hovering birds. They did not act like normal birds. They did not seem to hunt. And although he had made some connection between growling eagle, the sting, and his collar, Dune had not yet fully pieced it together. It was likely he would never connect the dots completely.
Remedy#8618 · amwelles · amwelles · human
Messages In This Thread
i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 21, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 28, 2018, 07:20 PM