Whitebark Stream i only listen to the wind when it's crying
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Private 

she wasn't sure what to feel, anymore. in the short period of time since that previous evening, emotions had crumpled her up and thrown her against the wall, leaving her bruised and battered. she knew that to incite the black woman to fight had been stupid, but it seemed that the huntress contained no end of stupidity that day. 

dropping the bedraggled bit of prey at her paws, she stared down at the maplewood, chest tight and heavy. her tongue flicked out to probe at the deep gash that sliced dangerously close to her right eye. her shoulders slumped as she sat a moment, attending again to the laceration that stretched across her shoulder, attempting to somehow make it seem smaller than it was.
Messages In This Thread
i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM