Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She trailed after her mate, simply enjoying her presence and the sense of building anticipation as Thuringwethil led her northbound. When they arrived at their destination—a secluded clearing with quite the view—Wildfire's eyes immediately fell upon the patch of violets. She stepped toward them, lowering her smudged muzzle and breathing deeply of their fragrance. When she lifted her head again, she peered over her shoulder blade at the commander, the promise of spring and new life still tickling her nose.

"Mochof," she said with a twinkle in her eye, pivoting to pad back toward her mate and bump her black cheek with her nose. "It's perfect. Especially the flowers," which were, of course, a throwback to their previous retreat. She wondered if this was where Étoille would eventually join them. It was certainly quiet, with plenty of privacy. But she decided she'd rather not bring him here. This was theirs alone.

"Let's watch the moon rise," she invited, the words spoken quietly against the cinder fur of Thuringwethil's cheek. She moved nearer to the ledge. "And cuddle, of course," she added with a flirtatious smile and a playful twitch of her dark tail. "Then we can go find Étoille when the stars come out. I mean, that's fitting, right?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Wildfire - March 05, 2018, 11:17 AM