Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
I went the route of a tasteful fade, hope that's cool! Feel free to post again or just ship it to the archives. :)

He didn't make them wait, arriving promptly and bringing with him a sense of nerves that made Wildfire's own stomach fill with butterflies. Deciding it was easiest to avoid hesitation and simply jump into it, she kissed the commander's cheek and then slunk forth toward Étoille.

"Bonjour," she echoed inexpertly, offering him a small smile before motioning for him to follow. She slithered past him—drenching the air with her scent as she went—but did not go far. Wildfire remained within view of the tree she and Thuringwethil called home even as she peered over one slender red shoulder blade, eyes starry as she steadied herself for what was to come: conception, pregnancy, delivery and the second blossoming of their star-crossed family tree.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Wildfire - April 02, 2018, 08:08 AM