Bearclaw Valley and now i am shown, the treacherous pains to become something whole
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel hadn't ever wanted to let it get to a physical altercation, but it had happened anyway and she was glad they'd got off it so well. Laurel nuzzled Indra as she asked if she was hurt and sighed into her sister's fur in exasperation and letting go of all the adrenaline that still ran through her veins in the aftermath of their encounter. "Are you? I'm okay — Just a few scratches," said Laurel. There were a few shallow cuts along the side of her face and her ear, but they would heal and not leave a scar, she was sure. It wasn't anywhere near as serious as the wounds Jhala had inflicted when she'd attacked Tapat as a child.

"I can't believe that bitch attacked us!" Laurel said with a huff. "Like she's got more right to be here than us. She better have learned her place." She would like to see her gone from the pack, if she had any say in it; Xan liked her far too much, which impeded Laurel winding him 'round her finger.
Messages In This Thread