Dragoncrest Cliffs if you're not here to win get the hell out of kuwait
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
vague vague vague

It had taken every ounce of energy she had to return to Drageda. Never once had she considered leaving, reuniting with what is left of her family, until now. Furi only entertained the idea, thinking about how her life might have turned out differently if she’d managed to get back home. Maybe her mother would still be alive because she wouldn’t have been searching for her, she wouldn’t have broken her heart even more, but she can hardly remember being that girl at all.

Furi spends the night on her own, curled up in Rose’s old den. It doesn’t smell like her anymore. Nothing has moved since she’d poked around for any clues and it’s off the radar enough that no one would think to find her here.

She does not get much sleep but when she wakes from a ragged slumber the next morning, her heart heavy with sadness and loss, all she wants is to curl back up and drift off once more. Exhaustion settles into her bones but her mind speeds up, preventing her from attempting to sleep again, and she shuffles around in the fallen tree until she’s comfortable. For now, pale green eyes stare across the floor and she inhales a deep breath, sighing with what little bit of energy she has left.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
if you're not here to win get the hell out of kuwait - by Mallaidh - February 22, 2018, 03:27 PM