Blackfoot Forest Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The steel boy observed from the cover of darkness for many heartbeats, each pump sending his senses reeling - the girl with a pelt of sunshine was alone, nobody to back her up in the event of an ambush. In this forest of nightmares, the Reaper could see that she was unnerved. Why did she not yet flee? She was aware someone was watching, someone was seeing. But still no moves to take this opportunity to run were made - only a voice, echoing in the dusk, calling out to any stranger that lurked. But Aries did not respond to this, allowing the silence to hang like a thick fog that curled between twisted trees. 

Those orbs of ice scanned the wolfess from the shadows, simply waiting, enjoying each moment that she trembled - it was like a rush of energy, adrenaline, hushed excitement. He could feel her fear deep within his chest and it was one of the greatest pleasures he had experienced. 

At last, the starborn emerged like a ghost from the haze of darkness, movements slow, elegant and calculated. It seemed almost as if there were invisible shackles chained around his ankles, like he was tied to this very land and this was why he fit so perfectly. So dangerously. "Hello," A deep voice rumbled, thick with silent violence, a promise matching the venomous glint in his eyes.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 01:15 PM