Fox's Glade She told me that I'm not enough
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai's ears pinned back and he snarled, lips curling up though she wouldn't see it due to his turned form. Taking a deep breathe he slowly turned to face her and narrowed his eyes. "Don't ever call her a whore. She isn't running around getting impregnated by strange men. We haven't even become intimate because I'd never dare to do so until she is safe and ready for it. The only whore I see is you." he spoke slowly his voice returning once more to it's icy coldness. He lashed his tail a single time and shook his head to her question.

"Once she was done attacking me I left her. I didn't stay around lest she tear my throat out. You have no idea how truly messed up our family truly is do you? And not by my fault, they make their own decisions now. Cassiopeia had intent to kill me and I still couldnt bring myself to actually fight back, I simply pinned her. Aries has admitted that he has done terrible things, not surprising since he's a blackfeather wolf. But what would I know yeah? I'm just a coward who did nothing for this family"his gaze didn't go back to anger and his voice was nothing but calm as he spoke these words. He shook his head again and flicked his ears, eyes sweeping around the Glade again. This place would forever hold bad memories for him.

"Goodbye Olive. I don't regret meeting you. I regret what happened from that meeting onward. I regret you bearing children into this mess of a world, I regret allowing myself to hurt so deeply when you forsook me that I abandoned our daughter...but I don't regret meeting you. If Cassiopeia is around I'm sure you'll find her with ease, if not get somewhere safe. You have babies to think of now. Enjoy your freedom, stay safe.... I-" he froze and snapped his jaws shut before releasing a breath. He'd almost said he'll always love her but really was that true? Perhaps in a way it was, but he was now loyal to Onyx and he loved her most of all. Onyx would always come first. "I wish you the best of things." he said and this time he did leave, he didn't walk away he ran. This time by choice and this time with a silent prayer that he'd never ever happen upon her or cassiopeia or Aries ever again. He didn't want this anymore, he didn't want to keep crawling back. 

Dakarai out! This was beautiful and amazing and just AAAH. thank you so much Rachel!
Messages In This Thread
She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 02:26 AM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 25, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 26, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: She told me that I'm not enough - by Olive - February 27, 2018, 03:28 PM