Ravensblood Forest I dare you to close your eyes
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Constantine did not recognize the voice that called for Samothes, which was perhaps what drew the stocky beast toward the caller. They had resided in the forest for six months now, but it had been a more casual stay, given Constantine had not been willing to defend the land with strength given their low numbers. But now, with their claim official, the shadowrunner was quick to be more protective than he had with the shadowed trees before – no longer were wolves welcome to skirt past their borders.

Samothes had beat him to the caller, and he offered the pale man a nod. His eyes strayed to the she-wolf upon her haunches – thinned, ragged. He recognized her as the she-wolf who had promised to help @Aria and another with amnesia – the one who had disappeared, as well as any traces of the pale dove he still held so close to his heart, even if he would never voice it aloud.

A frown pulled on his features as he drew closer to the two, his stance lifting in dominance of new habit. “What brings you to our borders?” And what had driven her from them before? And more importantly.. where were the two she-wolves she was to look after?
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - February 25, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - February 25, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 01, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - March 03, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - March 03, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 05, 2018, 02:26 PM