Ravensblood Forest I dare you to close your eyes
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A light frown pulled at his features, though it is not directed at the she-wolf’s actions – more so, the disappearance of both her wards. Aria’s disappearance was what remained important to him, though he need not voice this to either in his company – and should the words have ever been uttered to Durnehviir, he knew she would feel mistrusting of his intentions to her once more. Still, nothing of the situation settled well with him – but he also could not assume something terrible had happened to his snowy friend. He had given her a lot of information – he should have refrained. It was more likely that he had scared her off than anything else.

Samothes remained quiet, and Constantine offered a gentle rumble of consideration. His gaze was critical upon the she-wolf – but if her story remained true, then he was at least content to know she had tried to look for the woman she had tried to look after. “The invitation remains, but it will not be extended after this,” he offered, his tone soft, but clear with what he meant. She couldn’t simply leave and come back again – the Forest would not be a revolving door.

“Samothes, perhaps you can help her get settled down to rest somewhere?” His gaze drifted to the pale man, his muzzle canting at the request.

With the agreement from the pale man, Constantine gave a final nod, sweeping away from the pair and allowing Thelxiope to settle and rest herself.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - February 25, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - February 25, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 01, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - March 03, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - March 03, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 05, 2018, 02:26 PM