Redhawk Caldera It's getting harder to pack my bags
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"ogre's are tight as fuck fiadh, don't think that was an insult," tegan responded with a puff of his chest. ogre's did all sorts of cool stuff-- like wreak havoc and just fuck shit up collectively. besides, it was hard to insult tegan, he gave very few damns about what others thought of him-- so long as he was out and movin' and doing whatever he wanted, who cared? 

'it's beautiful' was not a verb, and tegan thought about telling her that, but he figured fiadh wasn't worth the effort. he rolled his eyes. "you and clover care too much about how you look," he told her with a sniff, and then he stiffened up. "a bear??? where? i wanna meet a bear," tegan said with a furrowed brow. that was a lot to process, what would he say to a bear if he met one? he had some good bear jokes, he'd probably use one of those. he didn't care to fight one, though, that sounded like a lot of work. 

and then eljay appeared. tegan remembered him very vaguely from young childhood, and now from around the territory. his tail waved a little. "wassup, elray! wanna meet a bear? fiadh's neck friend is gonna bring one to us." he filled in his elder brother quickly, easily swapping out a crucial letter in his name-- as he tended to do with wolves in the older crowd.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - February 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - March 04, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 29, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 03, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 04, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 10, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 26, 2018, 10:01 PM