Felltree Marsh vihainen
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Ceallach doesn’t move much when she takes him into an embrace but it does take a moment for him to return the gesture. She barely notices; by the time he’s giving in, she’s thankful for his presence and he at least didn’t try to get away. That’s all that matters. She’s been separated from them for far too long and perhaps, if she hadn’t seen Eirlys a few days ago, she might be hesitant too.

She listens eagerly as he talks about where they went. Their sister spoke of all the bad things that happened but beyond that the conversation became strained when she hadn’t gone with her. Furi closes her eyes and slowly pulls back, but still stands chest to chest. Her nose turns and she gently kisses his cheek as she listens to the strain and exhaustion in his voice. It’s hard to imagine what they’ve gone through and it’s easy to sweep all the strife she’s gone through under the rug and take on the new trouble, just so they don’t have to.

“I want to meet them,” she says quietly, nosing her brother’s chin encouragingly before she finally pulls away, albeit reluctantly. “I want to see Hemlock again,” she adds, though she struggles to call her Hemlock when both her siblings call her mama. She hadn’t been to her, she’d been too young to be introduced to it, but it doesn’t make it any less for Eirlys and Ceallach and, maybe they can have a similar bond someday.

When he changes the subject, mentioning their long-lost adopted sibling, she thinks about Ingram and frowns. She hadn’t realized their older sister had never gone back home, only to have her next door. “Uh, someone I know was looking for her but I haven’t seen her,” she tells him though it doesn’t make sense, even to her. She should have known sooner, maybe tried to talk to her, but too little too late.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
vihainen - by Ceallach - February 25, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: vihainen - by Mallaidh - February 27, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: vihainen - by Ceallach - February 28, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: vihainen - by Mallaidh - February 28, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: vihainen - by Ceallach - February 28, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: vihainen - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: vihainen - by Ceallach - March 11, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: vihainen - by Mallaidh - March 12, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: vihainen - by Ceallach - March 29, 2018, 06:28 AM