Dragoncrest Cliffs french people give me the crepes
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It doesn’t matter how long it takes for her to wake, Furi doesn’t move. Even the swell of her bladder goes ignored. It can wait.

Thankfully, she doesn’t have to wait too long and she does squirm a little when Rose stirs, holding her breath and watching eagerly. When her breathing turns into something regular and awake, Furi shifts a little and lowers her head, waiting for her to come to on her own. She doesn’t have the slightest inclination what happened wherever she’d been held, isn’t entirely sure she wants to know, but whatever her friend needs of her, she will supply.

Furi opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. When Rose begins to move out of her spot and closer to the opening, she starts to meet her halfway. There’s no need for her to move if she doesn’t have to and if she does, she’ll help. Rose refusing any help, or not wanting hers specifically, doesn’t even cross her mind. It doesn’t come to that she should give her some space and let her open up as she wants but instead she shoves her nose instead, and gently touches the girl’s cheek.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 01, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 03, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 06, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 13, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 18, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 26, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - April 01, 2018, 12:18 PM