The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

yeah.  people used to tell me that i was inviting, that they could talk to me.  i like to help people... she trails off, not sure how to explain.  she'd become more bitter, more jaded, and now she was the one who often needed comfort.  but it would help her grow, help her become a better counselor.

the couple's happy news draws the breath from her lungs.  puppies?  here in sunspire?  oh, please let it be true!  really? she exclaims, her eyes glistening, oh, that is wonderful.  i hope so!  puppies, in her eyes, were the most innocent of creatures.  she simply adored them, and she just couldn't believe that there would be some here!  his toying smirk goes entirely unnoticed.

lead the way, he requested, so she set out in front of him and obliged his request.  she was no scout but this area did not seem to be dangerous.  the further they got, the more water pooled at their ankles although it was not very deep.  the edges of the body were frozen to the rock around them, but the centre of the pool rippled gently beneath her paws.  in front of them lay a few rock formations that were dry enough to hide or bed down in, and she cannot help but be awe-stricken by this secluded area.  oh, she almost moans, her eyes wide and glistening.  it's beautiful!

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Seabreeze - March 05, 2018, 01:48 AM