Dawnlark Plains winter waning
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema smiled in Easy's direction when she heard that the girl had taken the initiative for the den. Always eager to help, like Lavender, but with an entirely different level of drive that Pema admired. Cat accepted Pema's offer to help and seemed very willing to help Pema with her own den. She gave Cat a smile, but was definatly more eager to help her with her den then to start on her own. "Thank you very much. But I'm not even going to think about starting my den till yours is done. After all, you're going to have some very important company comming soon." she said refering to her unborn children.

Pema remembered a time when she wasn't quite sure about Cat. She seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and developed this close bond with Day so quickly, Pema wasn't sure how to feel about her. But now there was no doubt that she was a member of this family. Pema was really excited to see the new litter of pups to come, but she also enjoyed the idea of spending more time with Cat in the process. 

Rather then try to squeeze into the small den in progress Pema thought to work form the outside. Starting with the door that seemed a bit small in Pema's opinion. From there she could help scoop out the dirt pile that was being made by Cat and Easy as they worked on the inside.

She smiled and laughed a bit when Easy asked her question. "No hun. I'm too young to be having kids. Plus I don't have anyone to have kids with. I just want a den to sleep in and to keep my herbs." it would also serve as the packs medical center if need be.
Messages In This Thread
winter waning - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: winter waning - by Spiritwalker - March 04, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: winter waning - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: winter waning - by Pema - March 14, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: winter waning - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: winter waning - by Easy - April 02, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: winter waning - by Pema - April 07, 2018, 06:46 PM