Bearclaw Valley can you still sleep, the way i used to?
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

the pent up rage that reigi carried for the wicked girls burdened her gaze, though she dared not to let it bleed into and betray the dangerous way she postured behind her mate.  tactically, she remained behind alexander; she would not become a threat untless indra made her one.

and if she went down that road reigi would make it clear that she would not stand to be punished for it.  she did not believe the redleaf sisters had a right to harass and belittle the wild woman like they had done so often for nothing more than an exaggerated sigh, a watchful eye.  what had they done for bearclaw that reigi had not?

in fact, reigi had done more than they had!  she sat dutifully at the borders after marking them each and every morning, guarding them from the
DARK MEN and other worldly evils that surely lurked nearby.  whenever a new face turned up at the borders, she stood guard until their alpha could arrive.  she had fought and killed intruders, she had kept the caches full, what did they do?

the petulant child before her was so far up her sister's ass that she couldn't see that they contributed nothing to bearclaw valley other than getting knocked up and stirring the metaphorical pot. their rank was held solely because of seniority.

but with the same intensity that she hated those miscreant girls, she loved her alexander.  he had stolen her from the wilds and offered her home in himself and in his valley.  although she hated these women.. she would not jeapordize her future and her children's future for the sake of some childish girls.

no, she commanded, her posture dangerously calm.  she did not stalk forward or meet indra's bared fangs, but this was her mate, and she would not stand down.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 06, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 07, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 08, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 17, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 17, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 17, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 27, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 27, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 27, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - April 24, 2018, 11:36 PM